Creality Ender-3V3 KE
Smart UI & Auto Calibration
Touch UI with an intuitive tab bar;
Smart self-test for Z offset, auto leveling, and more with just one tap;
Real-time model preview, and vivid motion graphics of printing parameters.
Smart Algorithms, Better Print Quality
Input shaping*: Mitigates the printer’s vibrations for minimal ringing or ghosting.
Motion advance: Optimizes the feeding flow for fewer blobs and oozes.
Control and Monitor Smartly from Anywhere
The fun goes beyond the limits of space with LAN printing and cloud printing.
Every aspect of your 3D printer can be controlled from a PC (Creality Print)
or a phone (Creality Cloud APP) via WiFi.
With multiple printers online, you can manage them efficiently as a print farm.
X-axis Linear Rail,
The precise linear rail on the X-axis has a carriage slide containing ball bearings, making each move accurate, steady, and frictionless (0.04 friction coefficient*).
Built out of stiff steel,
it will stay as new even after long-time use.
to Meet Greater Challenges
60W ceramic heater, able to fully melt
filaments for high-speed printing;
Bi-metal (copper+titanium alloys) heatbreak, preventing thermal creep;
Copper nozzle, enabling 300°C* printing.
for Rapid Model Cooling
Each side of the printhead has a model cooling fan.
Together, they cool the freshly printed section rapidly and evenly. Now, your prints are always in good shape.
Still Compact but Offers Much More
It occupies less space, weighs less, but has richer functions,
giving you more liberty to play out creative desire.
More Filaments to Print With
Ender-3 V3 KE can handle Hyper PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU(95A) and ASA filaments.
Just pick the right one to print whatever daily item, part, or product you like.
Ender-3 V3 KE prints faster and better with Creality Hyper PLA.
Get Printing Started Like a Breeze
Quick Assembly; Self-test for Calibration;
Auto Filament Loading
- Printing Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 240mm
- Product Dimensions: 433 x 366 x 490mm
- Package Dimensions: 502 x 409 x 280mm
- Net Weight: 7.8kg
- Gross Weight: 9.9kg
- Typical Printing Speed: 300mm/s
- Max. Printing Speed: 500mm/s (Tested with Hyper PLA)
- Max. Acceleration: 8000mm/s²
- Printing Accuracy: ±0.1mm
- Layer Height: 0.1-0.35mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (default)
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤300℃
- Heatbed Temperature: ≤100℃
- Build Surface: PEI flexible build plate
- File Transfer: USB drive, LAN, Creality Cloud APP
- Extruder: Upgraded “Sprite” direct drive extrusion
- Leveling Mode: Hands-free auto leveling
- Display Screen: 4.3″ color touch screen
- Mainboard: 32-bit silent mainboard
- Printable File Format: G-code
- Power Loss Recovery: Yes
- Filament Runout Sensor: Yes
- Vibration Compensation Sensor: Optional
- Creality AI Camera: Optional
- Rated Voltage: 350W
- Rated Power: 100-120V~, 200-240V~, 50/60Hz
- Slicing Software: Creality Print, Cura, Simplify3D
- Formats for Slicing: STL, OBJ, 3MF, AMF
- Supported Filaments: PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU (95A), ASA