– This 24V 40W Heater Cartridge is a standard heating unit that installs directly into the heater block on your hotend assembly.
– It is compatible with 24V systems, and runs at a lower current than the 12V 40W Heater Cartridge variation.
– Installation of this unit is relatively simple, as it can be plugged in from the motherboard, and installed directly into the side of the Heater Block.
– This allows Makers of any experience level to upgrade or replace their heater cartridges with ease.
– This ensures that you will be able to get back to printing within minutes, without having to learn any technical or advanced details.
– This unit is made from ceramic materials, and offers faster heating as well as less energy loss than enamel counterparts.
– The dimension of the heating unit is 20mm long with 6mm diameter, with a silicone insulated high temperature lead length of 1000mm.
– This is long enough to cater to most compatible 3D printers, but can be cut shorter if necessary to make the cable setup neater.
-Voltage â€“ 24V
-Power Rating â€“ 40W
-Materials â€“ Ceramic
-Cartridge Dimensions â€“ 6x20mm
-Lead Wire Length â€“ 1000mm