Creality PLA Filament 1.75mm x 1kg Spool Red
The product offers great durability and it’s completely odourless.
In addition, it helps you to keep the colour of your model unchanged when printing.
The Creality filament comes with a diameter tolerance within 0.02, for better printing and higher precision.
Creality PLA filament quality is strong has good tensile strength with low shrinkage and also low weight.
– PLA is bioplastic so it’s made from renewable natural resources.
– It’s biodegradable in commercial compost facilities so you can feel good and green about whatever you’re printing.
– PLA (polylactic acid) filament has a lower printing temperature than other filaments like ABS and does not warp so easily.
– No heating bed is required for 3D printing with PLA and there are no unpleasant odours when printing.
– There is less warping when printing with PLA and it works best when extruded between 190 and 220 degrees.
– In addition, top visual experience allows you to print fabulous artwork.
– Environmental friendly, original material, high purity.
– No mixed waste, recycled materials, no plugging or insufficient extrusion.
PROFIT FROM A NEWLY CUSTOMIZED FORMULA:
– Better tensile strength, smoother fluidity and printing without clogging.
– High-quality PLA filament for your 3D printer.
– 1.75 mm in diameter, PLA filament, 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) net weight.
– Compatible with any 3D printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament.
– Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 215°C.
– Dimensional Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
1x Creality 3D 1KG 1.75mm PLA Filament.