Creality Sermoon V1 Pro Enclosed 3D Printer
WHAT SPECIAL FEATURES MAKE THE SERMOON V1 PRO THE PERFECT CLASSROOM PRINTER?
With such a sleek design and a core focus on producing a 3D Printer that not only prints good, but looks damn good too, you may have noticed that some of the features aren’t quite as obvious as you might have experienced with other models. However, this certainly doesn’t mean that the Sermoon V1 Pro lacks in features and is in fact packed to the brim with a whole suite of awesome features that all focus on either great print quality, excellent value for money, or a streamlined and enjoyable user experience. As such, let’s take a closer look at some of these features, and how they will affect your time spent with this stylish and powerful machine.
- “Sprite” Direct Drive Extruder – Newly developed by Creality themselves, the Sprite Direct Drive Extruder reaches up to 250°C and its interesting dual-gear design is perfect for printing PLA, ABS, PETG, and various flexible filaments like TPU. Feeding with up to 80N force, this extruder minimalizes the distance your filament must travel to the hotend. Loading new 3D filament becomes pain-free and the extruder’s extra control brings cleaner print results. The main standout difference between the Sprite and other Creality extruders is the heatsink, which integrates into the mounting plate, allowing the cooling fan to blow completely through the heatsink. Creality claims this change significantly reduces the chances of clogging, leaving you to enjoy 3D printing issue free.
- Fully-Enclosed with Safe and Convenient Features – The Sermoon V1 Pro is a small yet solid 3D Printer with all the hot bits safely inside a full enclosure away from wandering hands. Printer Enclosures are typically used to control ambient temperatures during printing, making it possible to print tougher filaments like ABS. This enclosure is fitted with LED lighting for you to watch the print go through clear side and top windows. The Sermoon V1 Pro also includes a remote monitoring camera and open-door detection that automatically pauses the print when the door is opened. A pull-out filament holder and easy feeder hole also make loading new filament a breeze. These simple additions make all the difference for user convenience and safety in a classroom setting and around children.
- 32bit Silent Motherboard & WiFi Module – Noisy 3D Printers are fast becoming a thing of the past for Creality and the Sermoon V1 Pro takes full advantage of this to create the perfect work side printer. The Sermoon V1 Pro is powered by a 32-bit motherboard equipped with TMC Ultra-Silent stepper motor drivers. This means the Sermoon V1 Pro is not only incredibly quiet but also benefits from increased stability and reduced lag rate. The motherboard is also designed to accommodate an internal WiFi module as well as SD cards for transferring your print files and pressing start. Wireless connectivity is a large part of today’s society and while the Sermoon V1 Pro can’t post to social media for you (yet), it is possible to slice, control, and start prints remotely using the Creality Cloud App.
- Flexible PEI Magnetic Spring Steel Plate – For this enclosed 3D Printer, a removable flexible print surface was a must. Flexible build plates bring a new level of convenience to your 3D Printing experience, eliminating any need to shovel your 3D Prints off the bed as it often feels like when using a scraper. You can simply remove the spring steel sheet from the printer and flex it to “pop” your print easily off. Moreover, this PEI print surface is proven to be extremely effective at bed adhesion for PLA, PETG and ABS. If you begin to find scrapes and scratches are interfering with your printing, simply flip the sheet over to double its lifespan.
For Makers looking for a small fully assembled 3D Printer that is a fantastic easy introduction to the world of 3D Printing, the Sermoon V1 3D Printer is really a wonderful choice. We agree with most Makers that 3D Printing is very rarely “hassle-free” and it is always best to approach this hobby ready for a learning curve. The Sermoon V1 Pro features a lot of quality modern components to maximise user experience and quality.
CREALITY SERMOON V1 PRO 3D PRINTER – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
|– 175 x 175 x 165mm|
|– 400 x 380 x 430mm|
|– Creality “Sprite” Direct Drive Extruder|
|– 0.4mm Nozzle|
|– Specialised Sermoon V1 Hotend Assembly|
|– Flexible Magnetic PEI Spring Steel Sheet|
|– Up to 80mm/s|
|– Up to 180mm/s|
|– 0.1 to 0.4mm (100 to 400 Microns)|
|– Sermoon V1 32-bit Silent Motherboard|
|– 4.3-inch Full-Colour Touchscreen|
|– Cura | Simplify3D | Slic3r | Repetier Host|
|– WiFi | SD Card|
|– Factory Pre-levelled | Easy Assisted Re-levelling|
|– Fully-Enclosed with LED Lighting|
|– Aluminium Extrusion & Steel|
|– Stylised ABS & PA Enclosure / Clear Acrylic Viewing Panels|
|– 200g White PLA Filament|
|– Included 720p Camera for Print Monitoring|
– Open-door detection
– Fully-Enclosed with LED Lighting
– 32-bit Silent Motherboad, Quiet Operation
– Sleek, Stylish & Professional Design
– WiFi Connectivity & Remote App Control
|– 24V, 150W|
PARTS INCLUDED WITH THE CREALITY SERMOON V1 PRO 3D PRINTER: