1. Highly Integrated with Strong Computing Power:
– The Creality Sonic Pad provides users with a full suite of Klipper as unique features including high print quality and speed, resonance compensation (input shaping), pressure/linear advance, and flexible macros.
2. Connectivity Easily, Support Personalized requirement:
– The Creality Sonic Pad can connect to almost any FDM 3D printer available on the market via a USB cable. Besides, Sonic Pad supports user-defined programmable macros, for a personalized function.
3. Rich Extensible Interfaces:
– It is powered by a 64-bit CPU and mainboard, and configures 4 x USB ports, 1 x RJ45 port, and 1 x WiFi module, carrying 2Gb RAM and 8Gb ROM, enabling remote control of printers.
4. Intuitive UI & Real-Time Preview:
– The Sonic Pad supports sliced model preview when using Creality Print, Ultimaker Cura, Prusa Slicer, and Super Slicer.
5. Control Access from Multiple Platforms:
– It can be operated either by the built-in touch screen, remotely on a phone, or a PC from the web UI when connected to a LAN.
6. OTA & USB Upgrade:
– The Creality Sonic Pad OS can be upgraded online via OTA or offline via a USB disk.
7. Open Source Commitment:
– Creality Sonic Pad follows the rules of the Open Source community. Users will be free to modify and customize the source code.
8. Plug and Play:
– With the included configuration manual, it is easy to set things up.
-SoC Data Bus Width: 64-bit
-WiFi Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
-USB Port: USB 2.0 x 4
-LAN Port: RJ45 x 1 (100Mbps)
-Vibration Sensor Interface: 1
-Rated Voltage: 12V
-Display Type: IPS
-Display Size: 7 inch
-Display Resolution: 1024×600
-Vibration Sensor: Yes
-Size: 222 x 128 x 40mm